A few posts ago I told you about some great Nordstrom finds under $50 to kick-off your holiday shopping season.
This week, I’m playing Oprah. Oprah’s favorite things used to me on my must-see TV list every year. I loved seeing what gadgets she discovered or what blankets she loved curling up with.
So, I took a note from Oprah. I’m sharing some of my favorite things from 2016! But no, each reader will not be receiving all of these items to take home. Sorry to let you down. Maybe next year after I hit the lottery 🙂
Katherine’s Favorite Things of 2016
1. CamelBak Waterbottle 32oz– Amazon ($20.95) – I carry this thing with me everywhere I go and I drink at least 3 or 4 of them a day. It’s a great reminder to keep drinking water! I love the straw on it to.
2. Arrow Earrings – Francesca’s ($12) – These are my go-to every day earrings. I love them. They’re pretty tiny though. I’m proud of myself for not losing them yet.
3. Lotion – Eos Berry Blossom ($5.99) – I hate having dry hands and in the winter it’s extra bad. I keep this bottle of lotion at my desk at work and it is a life saver. I love the Berry Blossom scent. It keeps my hands nice and soft but not oily or slippery.
4. Sheet Set– Peach Skin Sheets ($55 – $69.99) – I’m obsessed with these sheets. I got my first set a few years ago at a holiday gift expo. They were a vendor there and I’m hooked now. These sheets don’t pill up after you wash them like other sheets. And they’re so super soft. They come in a bunch of different colors too!
5. Hoodies – Nike Rally Funnel-Neck Pullover ($65) – Yea, I obviously had to throw some Nike at you. This is my all time favorite, hands down, best hoodie ever. I have two of them and I wear them every single week. The funnel-neck makes me feel like I’m wearing a scarf with my hoodie which is the ultimate cozy, comfy feeling.
6. Shoes – Nike Pegasus 32 ($110) – Have a runner on your list? I switched my running shoes this year from the Nike Free to the Pegasus 32 and I’m never going back. These shoes are light like the Frees but they have a lot more support. I’m a big fan.
7. Travel Hanging Organizer – Vera Bradley ($48) – I love this thing. I use it even when I’m not traveling. But it has definitely been a life saver this year. It’s easy to store and carry in your luggage and keeps everything neat and organized.
8. Personalized Wine Glasses – Etsy ($10.95) – I got one of these as a bridesmaid’s gift this year and I have used the heck out of it! I love having anything personalized.
9. Pet Hammock Seat Cover – PetsMart ($37.99) – This thing has also been a life saver. Taking the dogs to and from boarding, or hiking, or just on a joy ride, this seat hammock has saved my car seats. It keeps most of the dog hair contained and it keeps the dirt from their feet from getting on my seats. Plus it creates a barrier from the front seat so no more jumping up front to play co-pilot!
10. Workout Headbands – Sweaty Bands ($15) – These are the only headbands I’ve found that will stay in my hair through an entire workout. Whether it’s in the gym or going on a run, they never move! I love these headbands and cannot recommend them enough. They come in a ton of fun colors and patterns too!